البيت الآرامي العراقي

20 mins ·  HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hanan Al Hroub, who has been named the world's best teacher. "I am proud to be a Palestini Welcome2
20 mins ·  HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hanan Al Hroub, who has been named the world's best teacher. "I am proud to be a Palestini 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي

20 mins ·  HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hanan Al Hroub, who has been named the world's best teacher. "I am proud to be a Palestini Welcome2
20 mins ·  HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hanan Al Hroub, who has been named the world's best teacher. "I am proud to be a Palestini 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

البيت الآرامي العراقي

سياسي -ثقافي-أجتماعي

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةبحـثس .و .جالتسجيلarakeyboardchald keyboardدخول

20 mins · HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hanan Al Hroub, who has been named the world's best teacher. "I am proud to be a Palestini

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Dr.Hannani Maya
المشرف العام
المشرف العام
Dr.Hannani Maya

20 mins ·  HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hanan Al Hroub, who has been named the world's best teacher. "I am proud to be a Palestini Usuuus10
20 mins ·  HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hanan Al Hroub, who has been named the world's best teacher. "I am proud to be a Palestini 8-steps1a
الدولة : العراق
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 60577
مزاجي : أحب المنتدى
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/09/2009
الابراج : الجوزاء
العمل/الترفيه العمل/الترفيه : الأنترنيت والرياضة والكتابة والمطالعة

20 mins ·  HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hanan Al Hroub, who has been named the world's best teacher. "I am proud to be a Palestini Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 20 mins · HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hanan Al Hroub, who has been named the world's best teacher. "I am proud to be a Palestini   20 mins ·  HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hanan Al Hroub, who has been named the world's best teacher. "I am proud to be a Palestini Icon_minitime1الإثنين 14 مارس 2016 - 2:47

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hanan Al Hroub, who has been named the world's best teacher.
"I am proud to be a Palestinian female teacher standing on this stage," she said after receiving the award.
Ms Al Hroub specializes in supporting children who have been traumatised by violence and says she will spend the prize money on support for her students.
Ms Al Hroub also told the audience that "teachers could change the world."

20 mins ·  HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hanan Al Hroub, who has been named the world's best teacher. "I am proud to be a Palestini Safe_image.php?d=AQDFjIxaIsoKIZCq&w=470&h=246&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook

Palestinian wins $1m global teaching prize - BBC News
A Palestinian teacher who grew up in a refugee camp has been named as the most exceptional teacher in the world, winning a $1m prize.
bbc.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

20 mins · HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hanan Al Hroub, who has been named the world's best teacher. "I am proud to be a Palestini
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
البيت الآرامي العراقي :: منتديات عامة متنوعة Miscellaneous General forums :: منتدى باللغة الانكليزية English Forum-
انتقل الى: