البيت الآرامي العراقي

Die Nachricht vom Tode Helmut Kohls ist eine der Nachrichten, die uns alle innehalten und still werden lassen, weil wir spüre Welcome2
Die Nachricht vom Tode Helmut Kohls ist eine der Nachrichten, die uns alle innehalten und still werden lassen, weil wir spüre 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي

Die Nachricht vom Tode Helmut Kohls ist eine der Nachrichten, die uns alle innehalten und still werden lassen, weil wir spüre Welcome2
Die Nachricht vom Tode Helmut Kohls ist eine der Nachrichten, die uns alle innehalten und still werden lassen, weil wir spüre 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

البيت الآرامي العراقي

سياسي -ثقافي-أجتماعي

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةبحـثس .و .جالتسجيلarakeyboardchald keyboardدخول

Die Nachricht vom Tode Helmut Kohls ist eine der Nachrichten, die uns alle innehalten und still werden lassen, weil wir spüre

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Dr.Hannani Maya
المشرف العام
المشرف العام
Dr.Hannani Maya

Die Nachricht vom Tode Helmut Kohls ist eine der Nachrichten, die uns alle innehalten und still werden lassen, weil wir spüre Usuuus10
Die Nachricht vom Tode Helmut Kohls ist eine der Nachrichten, die uns alle innehalten und still werden lassen, weil wir spüre 8-steps1a
الدولة : العراق
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 60577
مزاجي : أحب المنتدى
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/09/2009
الابراج : الجوزاء
العمل/الترفيه العمل/الترفيه : الأنترنيت والرياضة والكتابة والمطالعة

Die Nachricht vom Tode Helmut Kohls ist eine der Nachrichten, die uns alle innehalten und still werden lassen, weil wir spüre Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Die Nachricht vom Tode Helmut Kohls ist eine der Nachrichten, die uns alle innehalten und still werden lassen, weil wir spüre   Die Nachricht vom Tode Helmut Kohls ist eine der Nachrichten, die uns alle innehalten und still werden lassen, weil wir spüre Icon_minitime1الإثنين 19 يونيو 2017 - 0:02

Die Nachricht vom Tode Helmut Kohls ist eine der Nachrichten, die uns alle innehalten und still werden lassen, weil wir spüren, dass ein Leben zu Ende ist und d...
See More

The news of the death of Helmut Kohl is one of the messages that let us all stop and keep quiet because we feel that a life is over and that the one who lived it goes into history. This message fills me with deep sorrow. My thoughts are first and foremost with Helmut Kohl's wife, Maike, whom I have just received by phone, and with his family. I wish you comfort and strength.

At This moment, however, I also think with great respect and with great gratitude to the life and work of Chancellor Helmut Kohl. The image of this great man, his performance, his role as a statesman in Germany's historic hour - all of this is right in front of us. However, it will be a long time before we can really see what we have lost with him. Helmut Kohl was a great German and a great European. In fact, the two most important tasks of the German policy of the last decades have been Helmut Kohl: the restoration of the unity of our fatherland and the unification of Europe. Helmut Kohl understood that one and the other were inextricably linked, and he did not deserve the same goals as any other. His two honorary names express this: "Honorary Citizen of Europe" - this title has given him the European Union's heads of state or government. And "Chancellor of the unit" - that is how millions of Germans see him, and he remains in the history books and in our memory.

I would also like to remind the Christian Democrats of Helmut Kohl that day, the party leader over a quarter of a century. The Moderniser, which has shaped this great people's party and has so much to thank for it. She won't forget it.

Helmut Kohl was a palatine, one who loved his home and remained faithful to her life. And because it was, he also had such a fine sense of the history and the feelings of our European partners. This sense of history and the friendships that Helmut Kohl has taken over the borders, the trust that he has been given from Washington to Moscow, from Paris to Warsaw, we owe much to Germans. When a new spirit began in Eastern Europe in the 80 s, when Poland gained freedom, as courageous people in Leipzig, East Berlin and elsewhere in the gdr made a peaceful revolution: Since Helmut Kohl was the right one Man at the right time. He had held the dream and the goal of the United Germany, as well as others. And he understood in this happiness weeks 1989 and 1990 that what people had on the streets had been a historic opportunity to use it. You will continue to study and admire how determined and skilfully Helmut Kohl and his associates used the favor of the hour. How wise you smart the unity in line with all our neighbors and friends. This was the highest statesmanship in the service of people and peace. Helmut Kohl has become a fluke for us Germans.

Helmut Kohl has also changed my way of life. Like millions of others, I have been able to live in a life of freedom from life in the dictatorship of the gdr. I was able to live from there without fear of a state-supervised state. All of what was supposed to follow in the 27 years from then to today would never have been possible without Helmut Kohl. I'm personally grateful that he gave it to me. We all can be grateful for what Helmut Kohl has done in the long years of the service for us German and our country. And so he will live on in our memory: as the great European and as chancellor of unity. I bow to his memory. / on

·
Rate this translation

LikeShow more reactions
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Die Nachricht vom Tode Helmut Kohls ist eine der Nachrichten, die uns alle innehalten und still werden lassen, weil wir spüre
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
البيت الآرامي العراقي :: منتديات عامة متنوعة Miscellaneous General forums :: منتدى باللغة الانكليزية English Forum-
انتقل الى: