البيت الآرامي العراقي

Truly One Of The Best Emails I Have Seen!!!  Welcome2
Truly One Of The Best Emails I Have Seen!!!  619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي

Truly One Of The Best Emails I Have Seen!!!  Welcome2
Truly One Of The Best Emails I Have Seen!!!  619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

البيت الآرامي العراقي

سياسي -ثقافي-أجتماعي

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةبحـثس .و .جالتسجيلarakeyboardchald keyboardدخول

Truly One Of The Best Emails I Have Seen!!!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
البيت الارامي العراقي
الادارة
الادارة
البيت الارامي العراقي

Truly One Of The Best Emails I Have Seen!!!  Usuuus10
Truly One Of The Best Emails I Have Seen!!!  8-steps1a
الدولة : المانيا
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 10368
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/10/2009

Truly One Of The Best Emails I Have Seen!!!  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Truly One Of The Best Emails I Have Seen!!!    Truly One Of The Best Emails I Have Seen!!!  Icon_minitime1السبت 16 أكتوبر 2010 - 14:26

Truly One Of The Best Emails I Have Seen!!!  Download?mid=1%5f4760655%5fAHu2ktkAAQ9iTLmVdgLK1z1w6pk&pid=2
A mother asked this President... 'Why did my son have to die in Iraq ?'
Truly One Of The Best Emails I Have Seen!!!  Download?mid=1%5f4760655%5fAHu2ktkAAQ9iTLmVdgLK1z1w6pk&pid=2
A mother asked this President.. 'Why did my son have to die in Saudi Arabia ?'

A mother asked this President... 'Why did my son have to die in Kuwait ?'

Another mother asked this President...
'Why did my son have to die in Vietnam ?'

Another mother asked this President...
'Why did my son have to die in Korea ?'

Another mother asked this President... 'Why did my son have to die on Iwo Jima ?'

Another mother asked President... 'Why did my son have to die on a battlefield in France ?'

Yet another mother asked President... 'Why did my son have to die at Gettysburg ?'

And yet another mother asked President... 'Why did my son have to die on a frozen field near Valley Forge ?'

Then long, long ago, a mother asked..

'Heavenly Father .. why did my Son have to die on a cross outside of Jerusalem ?'

The answer is always the same... 'So that others may live and dwell in peace, happiness, and freedom.'

This was emailed to me with no author. I thought the magnitude and the simplicity were awesome.

If you are not willing to stand BEHIND our troops,

Please, please feel free to stand in front of them....

ONE FLAG, ONE LANGUAGE, ONE NATION UNDER GOD!!!

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
البيت الآرامي العراقي :: منتديات عامة متنوعة Miscellaneous General forums :: منتدى باللغة الانكليزية English Forum-
انتقل الى: