عدد المساهمات : 38191
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/09/2009
|موضوع: Jerusalem the Holy Land Agenda and Directory 2010 الإثنين 01 فبراير 2010, 01:06|| |
Subject: Jerusalem the Holy Land Agenda and Directory 2010
<BLOCKQUOTE style="FONT-SIZE: 12px">
We would like to extend a warm welcome to all who are visiting Jerusalem and its numerous holy, touristic and cultural sites. The Jerusalem Agenda and Directory 2010 is meant to help you explore the city by suggesting touring routes and sites of interest in East Jerusalem.
You will find:
· Religious holidays (Muslim, Jewish & Christian).
· Agenda (per page) displays two days and each page contains the calendar of the current and upcoming month, with a column at the bottom that helps you write down your tasks and duties.
· Each month starts with the calendar of the month as an organizer.
· Every 4 months you have one a page organizer for the upcoming four months starting from December 2009-January 2011.
· Between each month you will find short stories (synopses) under the titles of: Inside the Walls, Palestinian Society Traditions & Language, Markets, Some Restaurants & Bakeries Worth Visiting in the Old City, Food & Drinks, Restaurants, Oriental Sweets aiming towards highlighting and marketing Palestinian services in East Jerusalem.
· "A short walk in East Jerusalem" is a tour guide we present to emphasize the commercial area of East Jerusalem outside of the Old City. The enclosed map helps to indicate locations mentioned in the walk.
· The index includes details on telephone numbers of cultural centers, accommodation, restaurants, museums, transportation, travel agencies, airlines, diplomatic missions and consulates, united nations and international organizations, health (hospitals, clinics and centers, pharmacies), banks, education (universities and colleges, training and vocational centers, schools, early childhood education, educational institutes), libraries, credit investment and consulting companies, money changers, academic and research centers, agriculture, associations and unions, chamber of commerce, charitable organizations, democracy peace and development centers, academic and research centers, governmental aid missions, media and pres, international press and newspapers, translation and editing, telecommunication and office equipment, real estate, photo studios, management consulting and development insurances, courier and express services, bookshops and stationers, churches and mosques. In additional you will find good links and tips for the use of foreigners. Weight & Measures Conversion Table, Emergency Service Numbers, Domestic Codes and Regional Codes and International Codes.
· Map attached of the Old City and the streets that lead to the active markets in East Jerusalem.
· Additional pages are provided at the end of the agenda for writing notes and addresses.
Everything mentioned above is presented in a unique hard cover that presents the City of Jerusalem classically. Spiral spine for maximum and convenient use. We hope it will instill in you a sense of pride and belonging that can only be found in our most special and holy of cities.
The Agenda & Directory is available for purchase at the following locations:
· Educational Bookshop www.educationalbookshop.com
· Jerusalem Hotel www.jrshotel.com
· Knights Palace Guesthouse www.knightspalace.com
· Notre Dame Guesthouse www.notredamecenter.org
· Omega Academy www.omega-academy.net
· New Imperial Hotel www.newimperial.com
· Freelance Group www.freelance-grp.com
· American Colony Hotel www.americancolony.com
· Sunbula Organization www.sunbula.org
Sunbula Organization can ship the product worldwide.
· Sahhar Bookshop
· Patisserie Suisse Cafe
· Askidinya Restaurants
· Flavors' Restaurant
· Weight: 600 grams
· Size: 6.5*9.5 inch (18*24 cm)
· Hard Black Cover with a picture of Jerusalem in relief
· Highest grade paper
· Spiral Spine
· Office and Personal Use
· Official price 60 NIS
The Jerusalem Agenda and Directory 2010 is one of a series of products and services offered by the Souq al Quds nonprofit organization.
These services will be announced shortly online at www.souqalquds.com