البيت الآرامي العراقي

A tribute of respect and appreciation and thanks and gratitude of the Munich police, city, Mnshn, Bayer, Germa Welcome2
A tribute of respect and appreciation and thanks and gratitude of the Munich police, city, Mnshn, Bayer, Germa 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي

A tribute of respect and appreciation and thanks and gratitude of the Munich police, city, Mnshn, Bayer, Germa Welcome2
A tribute of respect and appreciation and thanks and gratitude of the Munich police, city, Mnshn, Bayer, Germa 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

البيت الآرامي العراقي

سياسي -ثقافي-أجتماعي

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةبحـثس .و .جالتسجيلarakeyboardchald keyboardدخول

A tribute of respect and appreciation and thanks and gratitude of the Munich police, city, Mnshn, Bayer, Germa

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Dr.Hannani Maya
المشرف العام
المشرف العام
Dr.Hannani Maya

A tribute of respect and appreciation and thanks and gratitude of the Munich police, city, Mnshn, Bayer, Germa Usuuus10
A tribute of respect and appreciation and thanks and gratitude of the Munich police, city, Mnshn, Bayer, Germa 8-steps1a
الدولة : العراق
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 60590
مزاجي : أحب المنتدى
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/09/2009
الابراج : الجوزاء
العمل/الترفيه العمل/الترفيه : الأنترنيت والرياضة والكتابة والمطالعة

A tribute of respect and appreciation and thanks and gratitude of the Munich police, city, Mnshn, Bayer, Germa Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A tribute of respect and appreciation and thanks and gratitude of the Munich police, city, Mnshn, Bayer, Germa   A tribute of respect and appreciation and thanks and gratitude of the Munich police, city, Mnshn, Bayer, Germa Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء 10 مايو 2011 - 4:06

A tribute of respect and appreciation and thanks and gratitude of the Munich police, city, Mnshn, Bayer, Germany

A tribute of respect and appreciation and thanks and gratitude of the Munich police, city, Mnshn, Bayer, Germa 169eovd

Day after another rooted conviction that Germany is low, or visited Munich, Mnshn, 1973, this belief when I as a tourist with a friend of Iraq, and during my stay there for more than 12 years has convinced to ensure order and human freedom and their rights and development at all levels and for all generated the workers in the city and civil society is human service which is the highest value in that country and in particular the police actually reflect people of police logo, citizens in very Germany especially Munich, Mnshn, the I life where I and my family, human security absolute thanks to extraordinary efforts by the police every day, which is indefatigably throughout the year for example, you will I I has checked me on Monday, 9/5/2011, this morning my GP for a stroke, I sport doctor, especially bike ride and PM installed wind in the trees and sunny, warm and my daughter went to Beit inhabit the chicken cherry as bribes, about 15 km of the affected villages are Mnshn and her husband and daughters, because her death about six years with congenital heart disease by more than one month, and two hours before sunset trees promised, Betty in Fasankartn Strasa in the city of Munich in Strasa, Mnshn, but a line installed happened to me some people asked, in the village of Bronatal it described to me as a year of the cars it's near a residential area is located 8 km from under Hckhing and on the road, there will be some rest, stop a thing drivers and road asked me if I need help especially dark had minimum passing forest I said I am grateful to him do not need something and I will continue my bike with Lightroom, but young stock of the call to ambulance and a police car with two to go, Salani, that you need help I have thank you need it not Ashco of something, the it the ambulance and police Salon remained cars in contact with one of the officers of the police car minutes links, after I installed it my bike and to thank two young people and brought me kindly driver is also pleasant ethics officer at home, I have Abherni what I saw of active and high ethics of officers kindness creation Fathiya respect and appreciation and gratitude to them and may God bless them and save them a great advantage in the German people.

Citizen

Alshamas Hanna
Pheasant garton Strasa 98

Munich, Mnshn, Germany
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

A tribute of respect and appreciation and thanks and gratitude of the Munich police, city, Mnshn, Bayer, Germa
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
البيت الآرامي العراقي :: منتديات عامة متنوعة Miscellaneous General forums :: منتدى باللغة الانكليزية English Forum-
انتقل الى: