البيت الآرامي العراقي

Dear sir / Madame , Ziad Tariq Aziz Welcome2
Dear sir / Madame , Ziad Tariq Aziz 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي

Dear sir / Madame , Ziad Tariq Aziz Welcome2
Dear sir / Madame , Ziad Tariq Aziz 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

البيت الآرامي العراقي

سياسي -ثقافي-أجتماعي

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةبحـثس .و .جالتسجيلarakeyboardchald keyboardدخول

Dear sir / Madame , Ziad Tariq Aziz

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Dr.Hannani Maya
المشرف العام
المشرف العام
Dr.Hannani Maya

Dear sir / Madame , Ziad Tariq Aziz Usuuus10
Dear sir / Madame , Ziad Tariq Aziz 8-steps1a
الدولة : العراق
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 60555
مزاجي : أحب المنتدى
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/09/2009
الابراج : الجوزاء
العمل/الترفيه العمل/الترفيه : الأنترنيت والرياضة والكتابة والمطالعة

Dear sir / Madame , Ziad Tariq Aziz Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Dear sir / Madame , Ziad Tariq Aziz   Dear sir / Madame , Ziad Tariq Aziz Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء 12 يونيو 2012 - 7:26

Dear sir / Madame ,

I am sure you have heard the news about the execution of the presidents ex-secretary Abid Hameed Hamoud. But when you haven’t heard is that he was lead to his execution while under the impression that he was going for a medical checkup. The Iraqi government didn’t even notify his family or relatives or made arrangements with them to deliver his body.
This is typical behavior of the Iraqi government; they are so intent on revenge that they have waved the formalities of telling a person that they were taking him to his execution.
My father received a death sentence on the same case Mr. hameed was executed for, I am deeply worried that they would the same thing for my father. The prime minister’s press secretary said earlier this year that they will execute my father, and now that they have done with formalities, there is nothing to stop them. The world must know what these people have done, and what I am very sure they will do, god forbid, in the near future.
I asking for your help to let the world know what these people have done, and stop what they are planning to do.
Thank you for your support, my family and I are, as always, in your debt.

Yours sincerely,

Ziad Tariq Aziz
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Dear sir / Madame , Ziad Tariq Aziz
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
البيت الآرامي العراقي :: منتديات عامة متنوعة Miscellaneous General forums :: منتدى باللغة الانكليزية English Forum-
انتقل الى: