عدد المساهمات : 38010
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/09/2009
|موضوع: Two journalists were killed and more than 70 cases of violation, and "the law of the rights of journalists," legitimizes the imprisonment of journalists الجمعة 28 سبتمبر 2012, 7:22 pm|| |
Two journalists were killed and more than 70 cases of violation, and "the law of the rights of journalists," legitimizes the imprisonment of journalists
BAGHDAD / 24.09.2012
Recorded Association for the Defense of Press Freedom in Iraq, more than 70 cases of assault and violation of various destinations during the period from 05.04.2012 to 18.09.2012.
The Assembly that violations against journalists and obstructing their work began rising in an unprecedented way since the adoption of the so-called "the law of the rights of journalists" who gave justification legal government authorities in the attacks on journalists and their claim approvals prior before preparing any material releases, as the law did not stop obstructing the work of journalists, but Make it as legal prison against them, especially since Article 4 first, for example:
The journalist's right to obtain information and news, data and statistics, is banned from various sources and has the right to publish the limits of law", and the requirement of granting the journalist's right to obtain information to "not prohibited right deployed up to the law," empties material from content, and makes it to undertake to any a new right of journalists or the possibility to get information, laws which must be respected on the prohibition of the information or published are laws inherited from the era of Saddam's regime, so the article make it as legal confidentiality of information and make it as legal censored for the recipient as the laws yesterday, and make it as legal use materials of criminal defamation in the Penal Code Iraqi 111 of 1969 ranging the punishment of fine and imprisonment until death. draws Assembly that it is based on the Iraqi constitution to prosecute all those aggressor on journalists and the media, especially since the included legal base, Article 46 of the Constitution confirms the illegality of work any law inconsistent with the provisions of this Constitution. And herewith the most important cases recorded by the Assembly:
- 07/05/2012, Asaish Arbil prevent channel team "Sumerian" consisting of 4 members of the media from covering a demonstration in front of the Kurdistan parliament building, and infringe on the channel staff verbally.
- 05.07.2012 arrest dominated Larry editor "Jarba," Kurdish and Arabic means "Monologues", which is published in Erbil and prevent the magazine from publishing for publishing an article deemed offensive to Islam.
- 09/05/2012 Olympic Committee to prevent the distribution of Journal of Youth and Sports in the official offices in Baghdad and the provinces.
- 04/06/2012, unknown shooting at a house journalist Abdel Moneim Nasser in the Amil district of western Baghdad.
- 21 -6-2012, battered Nihad Najib's leading media in Kirkuk by the Iraqi army.
- 23/06/2012, "the media and communications" threatens 44 channel and local radio and foreign stop broadcasting, under the pretext of non-payment of financial dues, and then back down and extend the deadline to the media under the pressure of international organizations and others, but keep this excuse does not put up with a solution final.
- 6/12/27 intelligence Babil police detain journalist heed good for more than 3 hours without reason.
- 07/01/2012, preventing the media from covering the strike by employees of the emergency hospital in Erbil and the attack on 15 journalists beaten and insults and verbal abuse by "Asaish" Arbil. "
- News 02/07/2012 survival Kareem Qassim Hassan of an assassination attempt as he emerged from his house in al-Nasser neighborhood in Samawah, Muthanna province.
- 07/04/2012, 4 journalists exposure to battered and humiliated by the protection and Electricity Minister Abdul Karim Aftan when they were covering a ceremony for the opening of a power plant west of Baghdad.
- 07/16/2012, "the Arab Political Council" Channel correspondent accused of "free" in Kirkuk Soran Daoudi "not neutral because of Kurdish nationalism," and this exciting National dredge blood and waste padded colleague Soran Daoudi.
- 07/16/2012, Diyala provincial police prevent channel team "freedom" from covering events in maintaining security despite their possession of an authorization by the chief of police.
- 07/30/2012 assassination Ghazwan ance channel presenter "Sama Mosul" in his home east of Mosul.
- 10/08/2012, Babil province police impede the work of journalists and journalists in the province and impose movement restrictions and complicated procedures, and journalists demonstrated and camped against these measures.
- 28/08/2012, director of al-Kindi hospital Thamer Ali assault by beating on a cadre "Alsumaria News" and prevents them from cover to strike some Doctors Hospital.
- 09/01/2012, that journalists (Safa Diab, Omar Alajafal, AKnews) battered and insults and verbal abuse by the Defense Intelligence central Baghdad and threatened with arrest and prevented from filming the archaeological sites in the capital.
- 09/09/2012, prevent and international media and local, including "free and Reuters, Eastern and Sumerian, bbc, and ap) from covering events in Basra and verbally abused and threatened with arrest.
- 09/09/2012, significant material damage in the marshes radio and local solidarity in Nasiriyah because of a car bomb explosion near their building.
- 09.09.2012 prevent the media from covering the events of security in the province of Kirkuk and assaulting the journalists and insults and verbal abuse and the confiscation of their media tools.
- 09/09/2012, an attack on the journalist (Aram Hugh) TV cameraman "cha maou raa", (the masses) by employees of intelligence in Kirkuk, while shooting for the blast, which occurred near the Directorate of Information Kirkuk.
- 09/09/2012, the martyrdom of the journalist and editor of "lights" Farqad al-Husseini, who was martyred by a car bomb explosion in the southern Iraqi city of Nasiriyah.
- 10/09/2012, arrest 3 of workers in the channel "Diyala", in Tahrir neighborhood of Baquba, capital of Diyala province and they (the photographer Khaled al-Qaisi, and the Graphics maker Marwan Zeidan, a tributary Ismail - broadcast technician) for no reason, Khaled was released Qaisi and tributary Ismail after 10 days, as security forces continued to arrest Marwan Zeidan despite claims Diyala governor and the Council of maintaining his release.
- 09/17/2012, the strength of the band 11 of the Iraqi army assaults beaten hands and rifle butts on TV correspondent "Eastern" Minas Suhail when he was in the field work to prepare a report on television about traffic jams in central Baghdad.
- 09/18/2012, Karbala police detain journalist Taha al-Rubaie, for four hours without mentioning the reasons.