البيت الآرامي العراقي

The White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition' Welcome2
The White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition' 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي

The White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition' Welcome2
The White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition' 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

البيت الآرامي العراقي

سياسي -ثقافي-أجتماعي

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةبحـثس .و .جالتسجيلarakeyboardchald keyboardدخول

The White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition'

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
siryany
عضو فعال جداً
عضو فعال جداً

The White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition' Usuuus10
The White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition' 8-steps1a
الدولة : الدانمرك
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 8408
مزاجي : أكتب
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/09/2012
الابراج : الجوزاء

The White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition' Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition'   The White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition' Icon_minitime1الخميس 31 أكتوبر 2013 - 18:21

Here's What's Happening Here at the White House

The White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition' Seal 

DAILY SNAPSHOT
Thursday, October 31, 2013

FeaturedThe White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition' Red_triangle_cap_2
Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition'
Last Monday, President Obama explained that thousands of Americans are signing up for affordable, high quality health insurance thanks to the Affordable Care Act.
Karmel Allison, who stood behind the President that day, had never before been able to shop for health insurance without fear of being rejected because of her medical history. As she said:
I could select from the same set of insurance plans that my healthy-as-a-horse husband could, and I wouldn't have to live in fear of losing my coverage because some mistake had been made.
Read about Karmel’s experience in her own words.
The White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition' 103113_karmel
President Barack Obama delivers remarks on the Affordable Care Act during a statement in the Rose Garden of the White House, Oct. 21, 2013. (Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)

Top StoriesThe White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition' Red_triangle_cap_2
Why We Passed the Affordable Care Act in the First Place
Yesterday, President Obama spoke at Faneuil Hall in Boston. While Boston is home to Big Papi and World Champion Red Sox, it's also home to the birthplace of health reform in America.
READ MORE
Deficit More Than Cut in Half Since 2009
Yesterday, The Office of Management and Budget and the Department of the Treasury released the fiscal year 2013 budget results, which show that we are continuing to make significant progress in reducing the deficit.
READ MORE
Dr. Biden, Senate & Military Spouses Team Up to Assemble Care Packs for Wounded Warriors
On Tuesday, Dr. Jill Biden welcomed Senate and military spouses to the Vice President’s Residence to assemble more than 1,500 USO Warrior Care Packs for wounded, ill and injured troops.
READ MORE

Today's ScheduleThe White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition' Red_triangle_cap_2
All times are Eastern Time (ET)
10:45 AM: The President and the Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
12:00 PM: Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jay Carney WATCH LIVE
1:30 PM: The President delivers remarks at the SelectUSA Investment Summit WATCH LIVE
3:15 PM: The President meets Senator-elect Cory Booker
5:15 PM: The President and the First Lady welcome local children and military families to trick-or-treat at the White House
Did Someone Forward This to You? Sign Up for Email Updates
This email was sent to siryany@live.dk
Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy
Please do not reply to this email. Contact the White House
The White House • 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW • Washington, DC 20500 • 202-456-1111
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The White House / Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition'
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
البيت الآرامي العراقي :: من نتاجات From Syriac Member outcomes :: منتدى / القسم العام- FORUM / GENERAL DEPARTMENT-
انتقل الى: