البيت الآرامي العراقي

AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me Welcome2
 AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي

AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me Welcome2
 AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

البيت الآرامي العراقي

سياسي -ثقافي-أجتماعي

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةبحـثس .و .جالتسجيلarakeyboardchald keyboardدخول

AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Dr.Hannani Maya
المشرف العام
المشرف العام
Dr.Hannani Maya

AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me Usuuus10
 AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me 8-steps1a
الدولة : العراق
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 60577
مزاجي : أحب المنتدى
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/09/2009
الابراج : الجوزاء
العمل/الترفيه العمل/الترفيه : الأنترنيت والرياضة والكتابة والمطالعة

AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me    AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me Icon_minitime1الإثنين 13 سبتمبر 2021 - 1:13

AdChoices  AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me AAxXYw5
Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift

By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago

20 Comments|

AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me Th?id=ORMS
New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything…

AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me Th?id=ORMS
Right wing media's latest misinformation campaign targets the California…

Pope Francis urged Hungarians to be more "open" and "considered" during an open-air mass in Budapest after meeting the country's hardline Prime Minister Viktor Orban on Sunday.
 AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me AAOmB0E © Vatican Media/AP Pope Francis exchanges gifts with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban in Budapest.
Orban, a self-styled defender of Christian values, has rolled back civil liberties, ranging from migrant and LGBTQ+ rights to media freedom, and worked to erode judicial and academic independence in Hungary.

The Pope's remarks appeared to criticize some of these policies, stressing the need for tolerance.

"This is what I wish for you: that the cross be your bridge between the past and the future. Religious sentiment has been the lifeblood of this nation, so attached to its roots. Yet the cross, planted in the ground, not only invites us to be well-rooted, it also raises and extends its arms towards everyone," Francis said during his address while presiding over the closing Mass of the International Eucharistic Congress.

"My wish is that you be like that: grounded and open, rooted and considerate," he added.

Orban's personal gift to the Pope, however, appeared to underline his nationalist and anti-immigrant stance: a copy of a 13th century letter from Hungarian King Bela IV to Pope Innocent IV. The letter asked the then-Pope for help in resisting the Mongol invasion of Hungary and Europe.

Balazs Orban, Deputy Minister for the Prime Minister's Office, described the gift on his Facebook page, saying, "there are many similarities between the situation at that time and today...we should learn from history."

The Hungarian leader met the Pope privately in Budapest on Sunday, along with Vatican officials and Hungarian President Janos Ader. They discussed the protection of the environment, promotion of families and the role of the Catholic Church in Hungary, according to the Vatican.

When he landed in the Hungarian capital earlier that day, Francis said he was glad papal trips had "restarted" and that he would bring "the word and greetings to many people."

This is the Pope's 34th international trip and the first since he had a surgery for colon diverticulitis in July.
 AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me AAOmB0H © Zoltan Mathe/MTI/AP Francis arrives in his popemobile to celebrate mass for the closing of the International Eucharistic Congress at Budapest's Heroes Square.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

AdChoices CNN Pope Francis in Hungary: Orban gives Pope a loaded gift By Delia Gallagher, Jessie Gretener and Hannah Ryan, CNN 3 hrs ago 20 Comments | New vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: Everything… Right wing me
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
البيت الآرامي العراقي :: منتديات عامة متنوعة Miscellaneous General forums :: منتدى باللغة الانكليزية English Forum-
انتقل الى: