البيت الآرامي العراقي

???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra Welcome2
???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي

???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra Welcome2
???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

البيت الآرامي العراقي

سياسي -ثقافي-أجتماعي

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةبحـثس .و .جالتسجيلarakeyboardchald keyboardدخول

???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Dr.Hannani Maya
المشرف العام
المشرف العام
Dr.Hannani Maya

???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra Usuuus10
???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra 8-steps1a
الدولة : العراق
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 60555
مزاجي : أحب المنتدى
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/09/2009
الابراج : الجوزاء
العمل/الترفيه العمل/الترفيه : الأنترنيت والرياضة والكتابة والمطالعة

???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra   ???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra Icon_minitime1الأربعاء 12 أكتوبر 2022 - 1:20

???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra 1f33a
???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra 1f49eDon Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you.
His Holiness Pope Francis
Holy Father,
in my daily prayers that I ask God, I do not stop praying for Her and for the ministry that the Lord Himself has entrusted Her, that He may always give her strength and joy to continue to announce the good news of the Gospel.
My name is Fabrizio De Michino and I am a young priest of the Diocese of Naples. I carry out my service in a parish in Ponticelli, which is located in the eastern suburbs of Naples.
Ponticelli is a degraded neighborhood with a lot of crime and poverty, but every day I truly discover the beauty of seeing what the Lord is working in these people who trust God and the Virgin Mary.
Unfortunately for three years I have been fighting against a rare disease: a cancer right inside the heart and for a few months even nine metastases to the liver and spleen. In these not easy years, however, I have never lost the joy of being a Gospel announcer. Even in tiredness I really feel this strength that does not come from me but from God that enables me to carry out my ministry with simplicity.
Thanking God my family and priest friends help and support me especially when I do the various therapies, sharing with me the various moments of inevitable suffering. Even the doctors assist me a lot and do their best to find the right therapies to administer.
Holy Father,
I ask you, in your prayers to include me too. Often, it is true, I do not ask God for my healing, but I do ask for the strength and joy to continue to be a true witness of His love and priest according to His heart.
Sure of her paternal prayers, I salute her devotedly.
Don Fabrizio of Michino
web

???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra 307176186_3080211348790855_8618881071597326083_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=uT7VkDdv_xMAX8UX-h9&_nc_ht=scontent-fra5-2
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

???? ????Don Fabrizio De Michino, a young Neapolitan priest who died a few days ago at the age of only 31, wrote a letter to the Pope before he died, which we want to share with you. His Holiness Pope Fra
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
البيت الآرامي العراقي :: منتديات عامة متنوعة Miscellaneous General forums :: منتدى باللغة الانكليزية English Forum-
انتقل الى: