البيت الآرامي العراقي

The old Lady at the supermarkt Welcome2
The old Lady at the supermarkt 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي

The old Lady at the supermarkt Welcome2
The old Lady at the supermarkt 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

البيت الآرامي العراقي

سياسي -ثقافي-أجتماعي

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةبحـثس .و .جالتسجيلarakeyboardchald keyboardدخول

The old Lady at the supermarkt

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Hanna Yonan
عضو فعال جداً
عضو فعال جداً
Hanna Yonan

The old Lady at the supermarkt Usuuus10
The old Lady at the supermarkt 8-steps1a
الدولة : المانيا
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 1829
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/02/2010
الابراج : السرطان

The old Lady at the supermarkt Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The old Lady at the supermarkt   The old Lady at the supermarkt Icon_minitime1الإثنين 22 أكتوبر 2012 - 21:46

The Old Lady At the Supermarket
the time she engaged the man behind her in conversation. The old Lady at the supermarkt Supermarket_shopping_md_wht_st
'Please could you help me load my groceries on to the belt?' She asks him. The young man was pleased to assist the woman. 'May ask what's your name' she said'. He told her was called Brett.
Then the old lady cracked up and began crying. 'Not only are you the spitting image of my son who was killed in Iraq', she blubbered, 'But also you are called Brett - the same as him.' Eventually the little old lady pulled herself together, and between the two of them, they put all her items on the belt and through the checkout. She mumbled something to the check-out assistant, and shuffled off out of the store and into the sunset.
Brett was in a bit of a daze; more so after he put his half dozen items through the checkout, only to be confronted with a bill for $257.82. When Brett queried the total with the assistant, she said that his mother whispered that he would be only too happy to pay for her groceries as well.
[/center]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The old Lady at the supermarkt
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
البيت الآرامي العراقي :: منتديات عامة متنوعة Miscellaneous General forums :: منتدى باللغة الانكليزية English Forum-
انتقل الى: