البيت الآرامي العراقي

A Double Lesson Welcome2
A Double Lesson 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي

A Double Lesson Welcome2
A Double Lesson 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

البيت الآرامي العراقي

سياسي -ثقافي-أجتماعي

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةبحـثس .و .جالتسجيلarakeyboardchald keyboardدخول

A Double Lesson

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Hanna Yonan
عضو فعال جداً
عضو فعال جداً
Hanna Yonan

A Double Lesson Usuuus10
A Double Lesson 8-steps1a
الدولة : المانيا
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 1829
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/02/2010
الابراج : السرطان

A Double Lesson Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A Double Lesson   A Double Lesson Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء 5 فبراير 2013 - 14:03

A Double Lesson
A carload of hunters, on holiday, were looking for a place to hunt, pulled into a farmer's yard in County Waterford, Ireland. The driver, Brannagh, went up to the farmhouse to ask permission to hunt on the farmer's land.

The old farmer said, 'Sure you can hunt, but would you be doing me a favour? That old donkey standing over there is 20 years old and sick with cancer, but I don't have the heart to kill her. Would you do it for me?'

Brannagh replied, 'Of course I will,' and strolled back to the car.

While walking back, however, Brannagh decided to play a trick on his hunting friends. He got into the car and when they asked if the farmer had said if it was alright, he said, 'No, we can't hunt here, but I'm going to teach that old fellow a lesson he won't forget.'

With that, the Irishman rolled down his window, stuck his gun out and shot the donkey. As he shouted, 'To be sure, that will teach him,' a second shot rang out from the passenger side and one of his hunting mates yelled, 'And me, begorrah, I got the cow.'
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

A Double Lesson
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
البيت الآرامي العراقي :: منتديات عامة متنوعة Miscellaneous General forums :: منتدى باللغة الانكليزية English Forum-
انتقل الى: