البيت الآرامي العراقي

The Dog ,the Cock, and the Fox Welcome2
The Dog ,the Cock, and the Fox 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي

The Dog ,the Cock, and the Fox Welcome2
The Dog ,the Cock, and the Fox 619888zqg202ssdr
البيت الآرامي العراقي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

البيت الآرامي العراقي

سياسي -ثقافي-أجتماعي

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةبحـثس .و .جالتسجيلarakeyboardchald keyboardدخول

The Dog ,the Cock, and the Fox

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Hanna Yonan
عضو فعال جداً
عضو فعال جداً
Hanna Yonan

The Dog ,the Cock, and the Fox Usuuus10
The Dog ,the Cock, and the Fox 8-steps1a
الدولة : المانيا
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 1829
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/02/2010
الابراج : السرطان

The Dog ,the Cock, and the Fox Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Dog ,the Cock, and the Fox   The Dog ,the Cock, and the Fox Icon_minitime1الإثنين 6 مايو 2013 - 20:12

The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox

A Dog and a Cock being great friends, agreed to travel together. At nightfall they took shelter in a thick wood. The Cock flying up, perched himself on the branches of a tree, while the Dog found a bed beneath in the hollow trunk. When the morning dawned, the Cock, as usual, crowed very loudly several times. A Fox heard the sound, and wishing to make a breakfast on him, came and stood under the branches, saying how earnestly he desired to make the acquaintance of the owner of so magnificent a voice. The Cock, suspecting his civilities, said: "Sir, I wish you would do me the favor of going around to the hollow trunk below me, and waking my porter, so that he may open the door and let you in." When the Fox approached the tree, the Dog sprang out and caught him, and tore him to pieces.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The Dog ,the Cock, and the Fox
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
البيت الآرامي العراقي :: منتديات عامة متنوعة Miscellaneous General forums :: منتدى باللغة الانكليزية English Forum-
انتقل الى: